• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Wall tapestry.

zozo

Came across a company offering photographic wall tapastries in all kinds of sizes, not paper, but a polyester cloth for hanging. WIth all kinds of natural forest sceneries.. :)
20170725093301_77556.jpg

20170711165724_73900.jpg

That last one reminds of an aquascape from the ADA contest.

And it emidiately crossed my mind wouldn't it be a nice idea and maybe even a market for creating aquascape wall tapestries like this? I bet (know) there are plenty scapes by now beautifull enough for many aquarium hobbyist and maybe even non aquarium hobbyist would hang to the wall without hesitation. :)

Just an idea, if you are into aquascaping promotion. :thumbup: I smell some possibilities here.. :D

Huh? i don't want to put anybody on the wrong foot and go for a never ending search, the last one is a photoshop i quickly made as example, from the best resolution aquascape pic i came accross in a minute. :rolleyes:

Thought it would be an awsome idea if it were available with aquascapes images instead of forests only.. :)

I really like the top one. where I can get this type of wall tapestry for my room?
Doing a quick Google for Custom Wall Tapestry I came across this one in the UK.

:) There might be more with large enough printers/plotters.

wall tapestry
thank you :)

Last edited:

thanks again

For all your personalised needs websites like redbubble.com and spoonflower.com also allow you to upload designs/photos which you can have printed on objects and fabrics: spoonflower fabric in particular I’ve found pretty high quality. All depends on uploading a clean enough image with high enough res in the first place.
Imagine the aquascape-inspired potential….

Back