• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hello from Norwich

Ray_Norwich

I'm very new to the wonderful world of underwater gardens but have become a real convert in a short space of time. It all started with setting up a tank for my son in his room about six weeks ago and was followed by another small tank in my office a month later. I'm now researching something a little bigger in which I can do something really creative. Currently thinking about an ADA Cube Garden 90P with a Twinstar LED 900E for lighting. Any thoughts on that combo welcome. Delighted to have come across UKAPS and this wonderful site. Obviously a lot of members with a lot of experience and expertise to share. Look forward to getting (and maybe in the future) sharing help and advice. Very best to all.

Thanks guys. Yes Tim, was thinking of sharing progress on here and posting pics once I get started. I only began to realise what could be done after I had set up the first tank for my son a few weeks back and now want to do it 'properly' so to speak, so taking my time researching equipment, reading books, visiting forums and watching other set ups on U-Tube. I have a couple of rough plans in my head for what I would like to do but also want to make sure I understand things like the maintenance implications for various styles and plant choices. Once again, very glad to have come across this site and community, might help me avoid the bear traps!

Back