• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Co2 lighting

dunmurryboy

Hi I have my lighting on my juwel trigon 350 set that the smaller rear lights com on a hour before larger front lights front turns off a hour before rear how do I set my co2 to work with lighting thanks

Hi I have my lighting on my juwel trigon 350 set that the smaller rear lights com on a hour before larger front lights front turns off a hour before rear how do I set my co2 to work with lighting thanks

If you mean how to physically set the times your CO2 comes on and off you need a Timer Switch that you can buy on Ebay ...You set the times on it,plug it in to a socket and plug the Solenoid in to the socket the Timer Switch has on the front .

Thanks Stuart b I meant if I turn on co2 to coincide with the smaller rear lights coming on or when larger front lights coming on to complete the full lighting being on but thank you for taking the time to reply

Thanks Stuart b I meant if I turn on co2 to coincide with the smaller rear lights coming on or when larger front lights coming on to complete the full lighting being on but thank you for taking the time to reply

Co2 needs to be on before any lights come on - as hoggie states at least two hours prior to any lights coming on.

Paul

Back