• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Un-regulatable regulator.

oldbloke

Hi, I have 2 Co2 supermarket standard set-ups. One hasn't missed a beat since I set it up. The other one, I just cannot get to give a steady controlled bubble count. I can get it set up, one bubble per second or whatever, then when I check it the next day it's one bubble per 5 minutes!!!

Any ideas, please?

Cheers.

Does it work when you first turn on? When you get 1 bps the bazooka is working fine?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yeah. I was going to say pressure. I think very minimal they run at is around 2.5 bar

Fe is fine. Has alot of pressure but the regulator regulats the pressure coming out tank side. If it not adjustable its likely to be 1 or 1.5 bar which is likely why you are having trouble.

Hi, I have 2 Co2 supermarket standard set-ups. One hasn't missed a beat since I set it up. The other one, I just cannot get to give a steady controlled bubble count. I can get it set up, one bubble per second or whatever, then when I check it the next day it's one bubble per 5 minutes!!!

Any ideas, please?

Cheers.
Post a link to the set-up you purchased!

Back