• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

JBL U201 CO2 Set

MattDear

hello

New to the forum and new to adding co2 to the tank. Would this be suitable for a 60l tank?

Thanks.

Yes but you better buy the jbl adaptator for the u500 bottle...otherwise it´s gonna be very expensive.

CO2 is suitable for any tank regardless of the volume ; but, if you choose a low tech setup - easy, slow growing plants, low light - regardless of the volume, then you could forget about the CO2; so, you need to plan ahead

Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk

The adapted wouldn't work, the u201 regulator is suitable for the pierce style disposable co2 bottles.
why not :confused:

Product JBL ProFlora Adapt u201-u500

Enables the pressure reducer of the JBL CO2 fertiliser system ProFlora u201 to be screwed onto normal disposable cylinders, such as the JBL ProFlora u500, or others with an identical connection.
  • Normally the pressure reducer of the JBL ProFlora u201 only fits CO2 cartridges, such as the JBL ProFlora u95 (with 95 g CO2).
  • Just screw the adapter into the pressure reducer to fit it on the 500 g disposable cylinder.

Reactions: tim
That's the one I was talking about, I'm using one of these on my 10g iwagumi, works flawless! Saves up a lot of money too...:thumbup:

guys,
i currently use the jbl m500 bottles with my Co2Art reg, but i am getting increasingly fed up with MH not having filled exchange bottles (and even been sold empty ones in the past).
i wish to convert to using disposable bottles and cutting MH out of the loop.
will this adapter do this?
also are the disposable bottles capable of the 3bar operating pressure required for my Co2Art reg?
thanks in advance

dont know why i did not even look on their site, just jbl!
thanks Hoggie :thumbup:

Back