• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Buying dry ferts uk?

Jamie williams

Seedling
As above from the little info ive read dry ferts seem to be much better so could somebody please point me in the direction of makers or stockists? Thanks from jay

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

If you need an easy source for Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salts) you can currently get it from Asda in the toiletries section. It's 'WESTLAB Pure Mineral Bathing Epsom Salt', back of the pack states 'Westlab only source the highest quality Epsom Salt, Pharmaceutical Grade Standard'.

Not a bad price @ £5 for 1kg. I know you can get it cheaper but there's no postage costs for this so it works out a slightly better deal and since it's the fert that runs out the quickest it's handy to know that there is an easy bulk option available locally if you run out.

I bought some to have some spare, out of curiosity I have opened the bag just to check its real and can confirm that it is indeed the real deal (going by crystal shape). Importantly it is unperfumed, I gave the bag a good sniff when I opened it and all I can smell is the bag plastic.

How much does it cost delievered in £?

The price depends on how much you buy.

I bought 427 grams in 1 package and paid a total of 21€ (14.70€ + 6.30€ p&p). I paid using a Portuguese bank account, so can't tell you for certain how much it was in pounds. It should be less than £18, then it depends on how much your bank charges you for a transfer to Czech Republic.

ok thanks Read good things about it..
I was thinking of ordering some, But on the website it is hard to make out how much it would cost delivered to the uk. Would prob try to pay with paypal.

thenutrientcompany.com
Even has a E.I. calculator to make it easy.

Dephyte.de also sells the ferts. I always use thenutrientcompany.com for macros/micro mix and dephyte for the iron (EDTA, DTPA, EDDHA, etc..)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If you need an easy source for Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salts) you can currently get it from Asda in the toiletries section. It's 'WESTLAB Pure Mineral Bathing Epsom Salt', back of the pack states 'Westlab only source the highest quality Epsom Salt, Pharmaceutical Grade Standard'.

Not a bad price @ £5 for 1kg. I know you can get it cheaper but there's no postage costs for this so it works out a slightly better deal and since it's the fert that runs out the quickest it's handy to know that there is an easy bulk option available locally if you run out.

I bought some to have some spare, out of curiosity I have opened the bag just to check its real and can confirm that it is indeed the real deal (going by crystal shape). Importantly it is unperfumed, I gave the bag a good sniff when I opened it and all I can smell is the bag plastic.

Yep. Bought this from amazon and have been adding it to the tank for about 3 weeks. Seen a massive improvements in the plants. Bought 2kg from amazon. Will last a life time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back