• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What am I doing wrong? At wits end

Installed it, flow looks good. The 306 is so noisy it's driving my crazy though. Everyone says they're dead silent but doesn't sound like it to me... nothing seems to be going right for me with this hobby at the minute. The store wouldn't return it as they said nothing is wrong with it

For co2 I'm still using my JBL diffuser and the drop checker is lime green near the substrate.

Try adding more CO2 , stay at home and increase from 2 bps to 2.5 bps and check if fish are ok . Then if everything is ok try add 3 bps.....and so on

In my tank drop checker needs to be yellow so the plants can be happy , if its lime green its not ok

Going by by bubble counter I'd say I'm on 5+ bps, it's basically a stream of bubbles. I just think my diffuser isn't very efficient

Buying myself a bazooker diffuser. I have to turn off this god damn awful 306 and it's just too loud. I'm talking with Fluval but nothing they have suggested has helped. I don't know what to do.

Things just aren't going well for me right now in this hobby. Everything I do seems to make my problems worse. Now my Monte Carlo is dying... and I'm getting very little growth anywhere. I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong and it's so draining because I've spent all this time and money trying to get plants to grow and nothing is worthing, just algae.

I have good ferts, good co2 level, decent flow, good substrate (eco complete), root tabs, 2 t5's with reflectors... what else is there?! I was getting better growth when I first got my aquarium and all I did was feed the plants once a week with a brand fertilizer

I honestly don't think I could turn up the bubble rate anymore, it's basically a continuous stream in my bubble counter. Luckily I'm going to set up my bazooker co2 diffuser tomorrow so I should have much more efficient co2 diffusion.

Back