• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Indentification please

Cor

I've tried to identificate the plants in this scape. But I'm still too inexperienced to recognise them.:crazy: Would you please give me some help?

I've made some effort,but I don't think I'm right about some plants...
Posted 2 pics; one original and a numbered pic Would you please fill in / correct the names by the numbers?
So any help would be appreciated.

23rpm3r.jpg

Update: All species are now recognized. Many thanks for the help, much appreciated
tup_zps9cnk6ah2.gif

1 Myriophyllum tuberculatum
2 Ludwigia repens sp. rubin
3 Rotala sp. green
4 Bacopa australis
5 Limnophila sessiliflora
6 Rotala sp. colorata
7 Ludwigia repens -rubin
8 Rotala sp. green
9 Hygrophila polysperma
10 Myriophyllum tuberculatum
11 Rotala sp. green

2di53k8.jpg

cheers, Cor

Last edited:
5 is limnophila sessiliflora, 6 is rotala rotundifolia, 2 and 7 is ludwigia repens (rubin).

Thanks for the contribution Logan!

The pic of the Lindernia rotundifolia has white striped leaves. - if I refer to the original photo, I think it's more likely an Bacopa species?
c46efc3b4d6422da79d65329c31083b8.jpg

I think you got them all right - exept the Bacopa. The Rotala is quite surely the 'colorata' version.
Bac. monnierei should have way more elongated leaves. This is more likely Bac. australis or maybe even Micranthemum umbrosum.
In your latest (small) pic. though, the group does look more like Bac. 'compact', and not at all like Mic. umbrosum.

The last pic was for reference only; it's not a pic from the original photo on top of this page. I'll do more research later, but for now I'll go for Bacopa australis.
Thank you for the remark Mick.Dk :thumbup:

Back