• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Which side for lily pipes

andusbeckus

So I'm getting some lily pipes mainly because I like the look and don't want to look at a big spraybar ind inlet anymore!

My question is which side of the tank would work best for flow based on my current layout below? I would also prefer inlet and outlet at same side if possible.

IMG_1014.jpg

There isn't much hardscape so either configuration would have little advantage over the other.

I'd really recommend stainless steel over glass. You will break them, no matter how careful you are.

There isn't much hardscape so either configuration would have little advantage over the other.

I'd really recommend stainless steel over glass. You will break them, no matter how careful you are.

Cheers I'll stick them on the right hand side then next to the wall. Wouldn't get stainless steel as defeats the purpose of why I want them. I won't break them!

the trick tip is actually get two sets of it , during maintain , you remove it to presoak in h2o2 ,and take your time to clean it , then just plug in the other set

Back