• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The Pirate Corner

Prospero

Seedling
Hi everyone,

ThePirateCorner_unplug_1.jpg

Last edited:
Details? Let me think :) ...

OK,

Tank is controlled by APEX Neptune, almost :) and the Pacific Sun - Kore 5TH DropDose (ATO+AWC)

Setup Date: 17.12.2016

Tank: 135x60x45 OptiWhite

Lights: Maxspect Razor R420r 300W 8000k

Filtration: SUMP 85x46x40 (sponge PPI 30, 2x9L Sera Siporax 25 and spondge PPI 10)

Return pump JEBAO DCP 5000

Heater : Fluval E300 ADVANCED ELECTRONIC

Other: Chihiros Doctor II Plants Super , CO2 4kg

Substrate: ICHIBAN Dark Soil normal + powder + AquaBase Ferka, ADA La Plata Sand

Hardscape: Ancient Stone, kg? Unknown :)

Fertilization: CAL Aqua Labs

Plants:

Hemianthus callitrichoides ‚Cuba’
Utricularia graminifolia
Anubias nana Pangolino

Tap water 25%, RO/DI 75%

Test:

kH 4
gH 8
pH 6,60
CO2 30mg/l

Last edited:
AMAZING!

I'm looking for advice for an iwagumi, but i'm having trouble on how to start. Would you suggest a dry start and flood or plant over as much ground as you can in the filled tank and just hope for the best?

AMAZING!

I'm looking for advice for an iwagumi, but i'm having trouble on how to start. Would you suggest a dry start and flood or plant over as much ground as you can in the filled tank and just hope for the best?

Hi, welcome to UKAPS, Australian here, one thing I can tell you is with an Iwagumi and Dry Start Method (DSM) is that you need patience, lots of patience, I tried a Iwagumi 12 months or so ago and didn't have the patience for it, have some what more now, but still not prepared to venture down the Iwagumi path or DSM either, one day I will.

Attachments

• Widok_z___1.jpg
    Widok_z___1.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 119
  • Widok_z___1.jpg
    Widok_z___1.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 119
  • Widok_z___1.jpg
    Widok_z___1.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 130
  • Widok_z___1.jpg
    Widok_z___1.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 118
  • Widok_z___1.jpg
    Widok_z___1.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 112
Hi prospero. I was wanting to get these galaxy rasboras in my tank but i have a concern about the amount of flow in my tank. Ive read these fish sit around a lot of the time so might not apprieciate the higher flow? Any advice would be appreciated. Great scape btw. Great details.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

well I for one am very disappointed - with the thread title I expected to see a small tank with neon pink gravel, a badly painted resin shipwreck, a treasure chest spurting bubbles, and a very sad goldfish

Back