• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Anyone have experience with Chihiros A601-Plus?

mibe661

The normal a601 are great and really worth it. Those are the same but wider, so I guess they are better for light spreading.

and upgrade-friendly with the "60~80cm long tank".
useable but remember to plan for the shaded ends - these "extendable" lamps work best on "fish only" tanks or "centred island" style plant scapes
:)

I have two of the 601 which are only 5cm width. So at 10cm this might be pretty good

So I ordered the light acouple of weeks ago and finally it has arrived:)
47063f2b39ae02f0bf595dd27774cf06.jpg

It was ok packaged, nothing specific to complain about there.

8776b3962de4024255a2b3166193d4c1.jpg

d3ecf188e90444b4d5a6b52638271166.jpg

And this is how it looks like on the tank:

7a9332b4985d3facf005751d71cb34eb.jpg

Conclusion, it looks nice and I think I Will be satisfied with it. Good its dimmable also.

Let me know If you have any q's.

/M

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

The height looks to be adjustable?

Hi. Are these any good. I'm looking at getting some and screwing it to the underside of my hood in place of what I have. (55watt t5 compact) thanks

Wi
Hi. Are these any good. I'm looking at getting some and screwing it to the underside of my hood in place of what I have. (55watt t5 compact) thanks
Will be fine as long as you manage heat and humidity inside your hood. Just add a couple of fans to the hood and you will be fine.

I will hopefully mount them under the clear light cover that I currently have so to minimise humidity and allow heat out through the vent holes. I'm just hoping the lights are intense enough to reach the bottom of my 60cm tank? Thanks iain

I will hopefully mount them under the clear light cover that I currently have so to minimise humidity and allow heat out through the vent holes. I'm just hoping the lights are intense enough to reach the bottom of my 60cm tank? Thanks iain
I think they will ;) Im just so grateful there is dimmer on this unit + as you can see on the picture of my tank - ive hanged the ligth about 20cm above the tank. Otherwise the plants will be burned :dead:

Yeah I suppose your depth is the same as mine in total. Although mine is water depth that will make some difference. I think I'll buy one and check it out. 69 brittish pound delivered here I've found

ha ha ha....thanks brother ....not lazy at all ....I have seen the price from ebay.....but I want to know if anybody bought direct from them or any of their distributor !!

In ebay you have to may min. 12% higher of the original price....bcz seller have to pay the same to ebay.

That's why I am asking .............

mine661,how deep is your tank?with setting you using ?I have one week and notice that algae covered some plants,so put - brightest.Was already not full.

Back