• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Starting point 40 cm Cube ""A touch of red""

Hi All. Couple of photos.
PC074413_zpshcwlbdce.jpg

PC074422_zpsiuqp6jkb.jpg

PC074392_zpsecr1klkk.jpg

PC074436_zpsb70uxee0.jpg

PC074397_zpsxz1t8unu.jpg

Loving your shrimp enthusiasm Roy! They are so much fun to watch, and just you wait til they have babies...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Loving your shrimp enthusiasm Roy! They are so much fun to watch, and just you wait til they have babies...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hi Bex, Thank you.. I have not kept Fish or shrimp for ages. Been busy learning about and doing other parts of our hobby.Shrimp do bring life into the scapes though .Ho no it will be fish next :D

I cannot wait for the shrimp to have babies too :snaphappy::snaphappy:

And why not :).
I'm a bit drunk,but you certainly get some great macro pics :thumbup:.

Hi Neil, It took over 100 photos to get the 4 photos. I had a beer too well a couple. While sitting next to the tank waiting .Sad really but I enjoyed every moment the flavor of the beer and the photo taking. Having another beer now. As you do :) Then lots of coffee :D

Hi All. Watching the shrimp again A video now :sorry:
I thought this was one shrimp attacking another. And others shrimp were coming forward to join in--But No--- 1.19 1.22 in the video-- Are the shrimp breeding. Don't blink

th_WP_20161211_19_34_21_Pro1_zps6rhik5uv.mp4.jpg

Last edited:
That turning into a lovely little jungle. :thumbup:. .. What's that little green crypt at the mid front?

Back