• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hand Blown Glass on Root Wood Base

zozo

Came across these on the net.. Found a few planted in terrarium style.. But found no Wabi Kusa yet.. :) I think they are awsome, unfortunately quit expensive and not in my budget for the near future.

415547e555036525325fab7873c10aef.jpg

Very unique and all are one of a kind.. :) The double one bellow is almost € 300 :nailbiting: and over 3 feet height.
Knipsel.JPG

https://nl.pinterest.com/gaiyatribe/hand-blown-glass-on-root-wood-base/

:thumbup:

Did any of you already saw these in wabi kusa??

Last edited:
Hi Roy, yes a shame it's indeed expensive.. But i have a hunge this also as many of this stuff is Asian source and comes half the price a european vendor asks. Anyway it think it wont take long and we'll see wabi kusa's or even little paludariums emerge in these things. Would look absolutely stunning.. If it is possible with acrylic bowls, no idea.. I guess in an oven the bowl will collapse under its own weight. With a heat gun maybe very carefull, the temp acrylic becomes pliable is about 80 to 110°C.. :) But actualy never looked for it, do not know if bowls come in acrylic??

Back