• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

I think i am in love..

I'm sorry Roy, i now remember i lately said i saw a flower comming again.. But that was a false alarm.. :( It was a leaf that started out a bit deformed and looking alike. Forgot about it being bussy with other things.. But for the rest the lily is doing fine, at the time it is making less floaters as before and more submersed growth.. Like the tuber is bussy propagating and making runners, nothing spectecular. Funny to see how such a plant goes through stages in life.. But thanks for asking.. :)

Hi Marcel, Great thing's are going well my friend :) Well your plants need a rest after there stunning growth and flowers this year :thumbup:

Looking forward to the new year now and seeing more stunning :snaphappy::snaphappy:;)

Hi Roy, i'll make some update pics soon and put them in the other journal.. The tank changed a bit, pulled out all the hairgrass and monte carlo carpet, didn't like it any more.. All was to close together and to little room to keep it nice and tidy. It all grew out of proportion to fast with the co2.. :)

@Tim Harrison thank you, unfortunately she didn't yet flower again... :) I still thinking of converting this tank back to low tech after almost 2 years and try keep it a year longer like that, before i strip it down.. Than i can lower the flow and she might give me flowers again.. Not sure yet what to do.. I actualy need to refurbish the room this tank is in and realy would hate to strip the tank for that..

Last edited:
Back