• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

What thread is this

simon Coram

A8FA10D6-09E8-4926-B810-3EFA98033EEB_zpssmqmc70g.jpg

I've acquired a tmc bottle but it's not a standard thread. Is it a gc330 paintball one.

thats the one, I'm looking for a adaptor to use on my reg and didn't know if they was the same as a paintball valve.
Are they still easy to refill.

Hi @simon Coram Yes it's a CGA 320 Paintball valve. It's harder than you might think to get Paintball cylinders refilled these days; a lot of places are switching from using CO2 to compressed air, and some only let you refill if you're then playing at their centre. I recommend phoning up, rather than wasting your time driving to places.

Hi @simon Coram Yes it's a CGA 320 Paintball valve. It's harder than you might think to get Paintball cylinders refilled these days; a lot of places are switching from using CO2 to compressed air, and some only let you refill if you're then playing at their centre. I recommend phoning up, rather than wasting your time driving to places.
Thanks I've decided not to use this bottle. I've just received from you a welding gas adapter and can get a 1kg refillable bottle so going down that route refills are easy to get at local auto factors down the road.
Thanks Simon.

Welding gas adaptor all fitted and working. 1kg refills for £12 easy to get a few minutes down the road.

Back