• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Inline Atomizer - Fluval 406

AlexH

Hi Guys,

Ive got a Fluval 406 setup with 16/22 clear tubing and lily pipes.

I'm wanting to get an Inline Atomizer for when I add the CO2 System - however, I was told at a local LFS that I can't use an Atomizer due to the pressure that will build up with the tank - LFS advised that the piping will pop off the lily pipes.

Is there any truth to this? Has anyone used an Inline Atomizer with a Fluval 406?

Alex

Hi Guys,

Ive got a Fluval 406 setup with 16/22 clear tubing and lily pipes.

I'm wanting to get an Inline Atomizer for when I add the CO2 System - however, I was told at a local LFS that I can't use an Atomizer due to the pressure that will build up with the tank - LFS advised that the piping will pop off the lily pipes.

Is there any truth to this? Has anyone used an Inline Atomizer with a Fluval 406?

Alex

Absolute rubbish. The bubbles may build up, but they will never build up strong enough to pop the lilly pipes off - they'll escape through the pipe long before this ever happens.

Hi Alex, I totally agree with Julian ; there is no such danger ; I've been using a JBL in-line diffuser on an EHEIM 2071, which has 16/22 tubing, for about 1 year with no problems

Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk

Back