• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

From Borneo with love

very nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello guys, thanks for your messages and sorry for being not updating the journal. Tim is right, I just can't stop diving :) Spent Saturday and Sunday diving with seals in the Farne Islands, Monday and Tuesday diving at St Abbs. Diving with the seals was an amazing experience!!!!
All the time spent diving makes it a bit difficult to keep the journal up to date and I've started another new 200l tank, and it's been a bit of mess...but It's getting better...

Alright, concerning the Borneo tank, it's going really well, the plants are growing, slow due to the low light but they look healthy. Fish look good and relaxed too :)
The maintenance on this tank is very easy, so easy that I don't remember when I did the last water change...
I'll get some pictures on Sunday, as I'm only diving on Saturday. Yes, it sounds like I'm completely addicted, and I am... :))))

Cheers!!
Manu

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Hi everybody,

A very poor picture taken from the phone as I didn't get the time to take some nice shots with the slr:

d1af6952166081803f5b3e906f7bf767.jpg

And this is a shot of the new 200l tank, replacing the one that was recessed in a wall. I just moved the fish and shrimps in, and they seem to love there new home:

2e45c265499dcc748be2eac9301181d9.jpg

I've spent the day catching the fish, planting, emptying the old tank, doing some plumbing... That's why the pictures were taken from the phone...
I don't know if I'll have time to do a journal on that one, we'll see :)

Cheers,
Manu

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back