• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Found a quality inline german reactor with 16mm connectors

I've had one for a couple of years with no trouble at all. Works really well and very happy compared to a DIY job or the atomizer I was using previously. I didnt need any PFTE tape but did put some jubilee (?) clips / clamps on the barbs. I found the internal media did clog after a while in my tank requiring cleaning which can be a little fiddly so just removed it and havent had any issues.

Is the small tube a bubble counter??

Mines all setup and running - certainly cant see any bubbles in the tank, lets hope its doing a great job of saturating the water with CO2

Wish I had an english manual for the damned thing ! Seems to be working fine but company are german and unwilling to help despite spending a small fortune on it

Mines working really well - definitely never see any bubbles in the tank and getting a decent PH drop BUT, and here's the BUT, quite a significant flow decrease. However, I'mn using quite a large Eheim on a 90 ltr tank

I have someone that makes reactors and overflows etc professionlally mainly for marine tanks looking into making a co2 reactor with 16/22 fittings.For me.
He is going to look more into it over the weeekend and get back to me.Said it should be around £50.See what he comes back with if it looks ok.I will get one and post details.If anyones interested.

Back