• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ryan's ADA 120p

Here is the 120p from The Green Machine i saw today for inspiration
gov4Jwg.jpg

That blank canvas you have to play with is amazing.

Here is the 120p from The Green Machine i saw today for inspiration
gov4Jwg.jpg

That blank canvas you have to play with is amazing.
thanks for that. i have a layout out plan out just need to sort out everthing before i can start the hardscape. i was thinking to do something like takashi amano home aquarium loads of plants and wood and plants growing out of the water. so loads of wabi kusa on top

That looks lovely and I love that stand. Wish I could find one like that for a 5ft

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ahhh, very happy for you and jealous of the community and resources available in the UK! I also stalk TGM's website but it's like 60$+ shipping even for a small amount of things to Vancouver. One day I am hoping to switch to a larger tank as well =)... not sure when though as real estate market in Vancouver has been flooded with foreign visitors who purchase homes in cash (that most people save their lifetimes for) with 0 subjects. On a happier note, excited to see how this tank comes together!

Ahhh, very happy for you and jealous of the community and resources available in the UK! I also stalk TGM's website but it's like 60$+ shipping even for a small amount of things to Vancouver. One day I am hoping to switch to a larger tank as well =)... not sure when though as real estate market in Vancouver has been flooded with foreign visitors who purchase homes in cash (that most people save their lifetimes for) with 0 subjects. On a happier note, excited to see how this tank comes together!
hi
im excited too. i got this big ideal in my head at the moment just waiting for the hardscape. and then hopefully i can do it in one go. going to use a growpro and speed it up to watch.

about the tmc. any company would be happy to ship there products but cost is a pain even a small package cost alot. its shame over here in uk its easy to get equipment and hardscape.
i hope one day you will get your big tank. i waited alot time before i got the 120p only got it because it was on offer. watch out for the next update yeah

cheers
ryan

Back