• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ireland

Yesterday i suffer a lot with those lucky Hungarians.. two lucky shots in goal.
But hey.. that goal with the heel from Ronaldo made my day :)
Oh what a goal for god sakes! The guy as them in the place. Loosing 2 to 1 and he does that?

Guts! Genious!

Last edited by a moderator:
Portugal are below par and on a different Euro they would be on the plane home now! Doubt they can beat Croatia they will have to be at their best and put those chances away, Portugal also needs to play as a team, at the moment its more like Ronaldo's Team rather than Portugal ;)

Ireland did well, but if truth's are told; it was the Italy B team at best on the field :p

Italy where out played .....
clear.png
if they wanted to win they should have played thier A TEAM!.....:woot:
:wacky:

Paulo
Ronaldo misses to many oppurtunities he..needs to up his game....Gareth Bale :thumbup: is the man of the tournament so far!
Plus there's more to come!
hoggie

Yeah ronaldo fluffing too many chances!

Agree bale has been my favourite to watch. The goal he scored against england was class.

I can't believe rooney isn't starting against iceland - terrible decision. England have been pissing me off so much, they don't play quick enough. the don't look confident, I was talking to an old lady and she was saying they need a kick up the blahblahblahblah and she's totally right!

Croatia is looking good, maybe they will win!

I'm absolutely loving it though. should be able to get some good odds on sunday for my acca swell :D

Finally a bit of luck to Portugal, the only game that we weren't superiors is the one we managed to win

Wales so lucky to have Bale, in a world of spoilt brats overpayed underperforming footballers he is quick to point out Wales are a team and hes just one of them

Paulo
Portugal V Poland its going go to penalties!............:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:
Finally a bit of luck to Portugal, the only game that we weren't superiors is the one we managed to win

Most likely, at this stage we just playing what others have been doing against us, just play the waiting game and counter attack if we can. Previous games we just been hitting 30 shots at a wall, and other have been praised for that wall, when Portugal do it, we are lucky! ;)

Shame Irish played well....France upped their game!
They deserved the win!
Pity Ireland couldn't have had a Thierry Henry moment :banghead: ;)
Better team won in the end! Ireland had a good run. England will beat France in the next round ;)

Back