• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Oase BioMaster Thermo External Filter

gareth777

anyone else heard about these filters coming out soon? thermofilter to rival eheim ! a removable pre filter to rival the g6/g3 and at a fraction of the price and it comes with a 4 year guarantee

Sorry....my mistake!
They look promising....like they idea of Thermo or Non Thermo even for the smaller filters on both ranges! :thumbup:
http://www.gardensite.co.uk/Aquatics/oase-filtosmart-thermo-100-aquarium-external-filter.htm
Cheers
hoggie

no worries ;)
i have been looking out for a new filter where i came across these apparently they are being launched this week alongside a new range of aquarium and all kit to go along side ,
as far as im aware there always had a good reputation on the pond side

They were presented at the Interzoo 2016 in Nürnburg last weekend and will be available in the Summer

MfG Piete

They are pretty good. We're testing them for a few months now. Really up to the eheim pro 3 or 4 level.
But time will tell the truth. Still good to see someone step up to challenge the largest brand with a different approach.

4 yr warranty? Great stuff indeed! I would buy it definitely (provided its quiet). I don't expect most of these current filters to work for that long.

They are pretty good. We're testing them for a few months now. Really up to the eheim pro 3 or 4 level.
But time will tell the truth. Still good to see someone step up to challenge the largest brand with a different approach.

I also like the idea with the heater it can be easily be replaced if it became faulty! how have you found the pre filter on these also how have you found the running noise ? im near enough got my mind made up to give these a go soon as there released in the UK .

4 yr warranty? Great stuff indeed! I would buy it definitely (provided its quiet). I don't expect most of these current filters to work for that long.

nothing hardly comes with a warranty like that these days!! so for once that is a lot of confidence in a manufacturer in there product.

1466689062772218590338.jpg
look what turned up today

One thing to watch is the specification for these is the rather non standard 17mm outlet, rather than standard 16mm inner 22mm outer. Maybe a typo or maybe doesn't matter.

One thing to watch is the specification for these is the rather non standard 17mm outlet, rather than standard 16mm inner 22mm outer. Maybe a typo or maybe doesn't matter.

yes it is stated 17mm but cant see it making much of a difference most lilly pipes are are sold to fit 17mm pipe anyway but once tested i will give a better opinion on it

I cant wait to see some results from the test, power, noise...

Odoslané z môjho iPad cez Tapatalk

Hi Gareth
Any updates on the filter?
hoggie

hi hogan
i have been on a month by month building up my kit and nearly there now taking a trip to aquarium gardens next week to pick up some hardscape and my first journal will be following very shortly it will be used on a ada 60h (45)

Back