• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

16/22mm clear hose stockists.

Quetzalcoatl

Hi there.

Does anyone have any recommendations for 16/22mm clear hose stockists in and around South Cheshire or online? I've brought off eBay in the past but it always seems to come up larger Dia than is advertised. Makes it a real pain in the ass to fit securely to Lily's, inline heater etc. Thanks in advance.

Not had an issue with eBay ones, but I always use jubilee clips to ensure the fit tight and remain so!

I got some really good quality JBL from MA for £3.49 a mtr. is there one near you?

Cheers guys.

I'll check out your recommendations. It's more the external Dia that comes up larger when I've purchased off eBay on a couple of occasions. This makes it difficult to fit connectors for my filter, inline heater etc. Eheim's are perfect, just wanted some identical to those but clear.

Thanks!

...It's more the external Dia that comes up larger when I've purchased off eBay on a couple of occasions...

So the internal diameter is right but the wall is too thick? I think you can pare it down with a knife to fit if finding the perfect size is too hard.

Hi Liam
You could soften the tubing by emerging it in some boiled water for a few minutes, to make easier to attach your components!
Or purchase from here some 16/22mm Clear tubing...... http://www.kiowa.co.uk/tube?filter=00015080
Cheers
hoggie

Back