• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Rio 180 first aquascape

Quick update. Moved around some plants and put some new plants in.

I got rid of the hairgrass and put some of the cuttings of the Helianthus Micranthemoides in the left corner. In the back i'm growing (not visible yet) Pogostemon Erectus, Ludwig palustris, Myriophyllum tuberculatum (not doing really well but we'll see), Hemianthus micranthemoides. On the top of the wood I'm trying to resurrect a Heudelotii Bolbitis who was in a bad shape which I got in my local store.

Hopefully if everything grows well I can make a final picture in about 2 months. And maybe I can get myself to make something new. The idea of tearing it apart already aches me :banghead: :nailbiting:

008.jpg

great evolution indeed. well done!

I would remove that ludwigia on the right far side though.

You're absolutely right. I always have a difficult time throwing plants in the garbage... But you're absolutely right!
I only know because I have the same disease. I've almost cured mine by using emersed tubs to store plants that I don't use.

I only know because I have the same disease. I've almost cured mine by using emersed tubs to store plants that I don't use.

I've already got a small nursery with old aquarium lightning and some IKEA boxes. But I haven't got any room left ;). I'm waiting for a shipment from China (alibaba) for some cheap led grow lamps.

In photoshop I'm working on a masterplan for this 'scape' I wanted to ask you're opinion on that. It's not quite finished but I'll get back to ya.

Back