• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Where to get TMC Signature cabinet?

Jake101

Hi,

I have tried two different UK retailer in order to get TMC Signature cabinet. Three different cabinets were sent to Sweden where I live, but they never came here (1 got lost, 1 got broken during the transportation and 1 was damaged somehow before retailer even sent it). Both places have now informed me that its not going to happen.

I tried Garden Site and Aquatics Online. Hard to find any other place willing to send one abroad. It is not easy to find a suitable good-looking cabinet for an aquarium (600 mm x 400 mm) here and I am not much of a DIY guy. I am not ready to pay ADA prices, so TMC would be ideal.

Any hints where I might get one?

Thanks.

Hi,

i could sell mine tmc 900 cabinet(doors not included), any offers?

I would have a search of this board regarding the TMC cabinet mate, I have one myself. Lot of issues with it regarding moisture. have you looked in the Aquascaper Range?

I would have a search of this board regarding the TMC cabinet mate, I have one myself. Lot of issues with it regarding moisture. have you looked in the Aquascaper Range?
Funnily enough. I'm looking for a new one to replace one that was damaged due to moisture. I got a signature 900 set second hand and converted it to fresh water. The cabinet had some moisture damage on the front. Structural it's fine but it doesn't look very nice. Would the aquascaper range fit a sig 900 tank?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Back