• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Working pressure slowly drops

Achilles1

Hey all,

About two weeks ago I purchased the dual stage regulator from a well known web shop. I can't seem to hold the working pressure to a constant value. For example: the pressure rises to approx 50 psi when the solenoid is on at night (which I am told is normal). When the solenoid shuts off the pressure drops to approx 40 psi on day one. On day two it drops to approx 38 psi etc. I can increase it by twisting the working pressure 'button' but in the following days it will slowly decrease again. Now the working pressure button is fully open so I can't increase it manually anymore. Today the working pressure dropped to 38 psi which isn't enough for my inline atomizer. I already checked all the connections for leaks but couldn't find any. Do you know a solution for this probem? Thank you in advance.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

ae2d0efe855604a5789cedac72c157a7.jpg

It's this one. I don't know if I can name the webshop.

The bottle is not almost empty. The right manometer reads a pressure of about 800 psi.

Yes, it's the working pressure that slowly drops. But you can't see it happening. It's more like a decline over a couple of days. Like this:

Day 1: 42 psi
Day2: 40 psi
Day 3: 38 psi
Day 4: 36 psi

"Adjusting working pressure by turning blue knob to 42 psi"

Day 5: 42 psi
Day 6: 39 psi

Etc.
When I can't adjust the working pressure anymore because it is already fully open I've to turn off the entire system (incl closing the co2 bottle). And then I can increase the wp again.

But I've checked all the connections with soapy water. I really don't know where a possible leak should be...

You mean the place where they are connected to the co2 tube? Yes I've checked thay

Hi
You need to check all over both non return valve and the UP atomiser!
I found a minuscule crack on one of my ( UP atomisers) previously which caused a fluctuating working pressure on the regulator valve!

Back