• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Setting up hardscape and i could use some critique

Alright, just to clarify for everyone. The last picture was just to show the selection of rocks i have. There is no way i can fit them all inside my tank ;) That would fit a 2-300l Tank

I think the point is that you arranged the rocks according to size with the largest to the back, in your picture. In nature the same thing generally happens due to erosion by water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While i have an active thread i might as well use it. Do you all put some foam under the tank?

Do you all put some foam under the tank?
I think that depends on the type of tank you have. As far as I understand it some tanks benefit from a layer of foam under the glass, other tanks specify not to use foam underneath.

Or did you mean foam inside the tank under the rocks? Some people certainly do. If I was using very heavy rocks I might do but I think I get enough cushioning from my substrate so I've not done so.

Finally got my cabinet finished. After a few hours tinkering, this is the best i've come up with so far :) Gonna leave it overnight and see how i can improve it tomorrow morning :)
34s3pr8.jpg

Back