• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Greetings from the Netherlands

Mannic05

Hello, i am Manuel 35 years old from Eijsden in the very south of the Netherlands. I read almost 2 years here on UKAPS, but was still looking for what type of aquarium i want. Now that i have found my style (nano planted tanks) of aquarium, it was time for me to fill in the registration and start this treat as my first.

I will start an topic also about my first scape.

Welcome Manuel.. :) Greetings back from another southern hill billy dutchman.. Alaaf.. :D
as soon as I find I job in Limburg I will be back
Good luck Martin.. :) You can use it, it's not the best time to find a job in Limburg. Economy isn't realy booming in this area at the time.

Welcome Manuel.. :) Greetings back from another southern hill billy dutchman.. Alaaf.. :D

Good luck Martin.. :) You can use it, it's not the best time to find a job in Limburg. Economy isn't realy booming in this area at the time.

I know everything about that. Where are you from Marcel?

Hi Mannic05 :) I'm from, which is currently with the highest number unimployed people, Park City.. (Heerlen)
We not only have the most unemployed also the most empty buildings and out of desperation they keep building more even bigger empty buildings.. Funny is, where al these millions come from?? I wonder where it'l end. And to whos holiday mansion in Cote azur it goes to?? :thumbup::thumbdown::wave: A joke with a laughcry..

And you?

Park City (Heerlen) tried to find investors from China...but...failed....which costed them a meezly 500.000
I could have told them this for a lot less.....:D
Indeed, that is for that massive shopping centre they are building as new train station.. It's so big there are no potential ivestors to fill the space. The city centre is getting emptier each year and if some local investors move to the new building others will be empty and it already is 40% empty. But the locals are not willing to move, it's crazy, it's future vision, they probably wanna see something no one else sees happening soon. That's why they launched to name Park City, they are trying to find a new identity, the old one is dead. Since all the mines closed 40 years ago it's down hill since than.

I know someone working at Solland colar cells factory, they went bankrupt this year.. Still around the table with also China investors for almost 2 years now, but it doesnt realy seem to work out. If it does, maybe there is an entry chance for you.. :)

@Mannic05 yes sorry, i missed that in your oppening post.. I know Oost Maarland very well, i;ve been there a lot in my younger days. Nice nature park.. :)

Back