• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

George Farmer At destination aquatics

Absolutely Bruno, always space in the car for the price of a coffee ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You sell yourself cheap mate, coffee is another one of my hobbies so shouldn't be too hard

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

No pressure... I had to redo one today just to try and keep up with the standards. Its not that I'm competitive at all :)

Course... Its a poor second but it's practice :)
Hi Glen,

Just been to destination aquatics today with Roy and we like what you've done with the tank you mentioned. Glad you didn't put any Lego in it :)
George's scape is looking great and the plants seem to be doing well.

I'll keep coming to see the progress :)

Cheers,
Manu

Hi Glen,

Just been to destination aquatics today with Roy and we like what you've done with the tank you mentioned. Glad you didn't put any Lego in it :)
George's scape is looking great and the plants seem to be doing well.

I'll keep coming to see the progress :)

Cheers,
Manu

Hi It was great to meet up :cool:The Lego tanks :wacky:

Georges Scape was looking good for only a week :woot:

Fantastic that Destinations Aquatics has some really good scapes on the go :thumbup:

There will be more scapes in the next few months if I have my way :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Did you get the message about the rock buddy? There's not much there. I have asked for a few more boxes tho

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Good to see you again buddy. Now we have to persuade all these aquascape competition entrants to come and see me for their materials :)

So... I'm going to hijack this for a moment... You've all been in. Hopefully you have all bought stuff (some have bought some of the rock I was saving for a display... No names mentioned)....

I think in the area we are raising the bar... But I want it higher. So... How do I do that?

Bigger display? Bigger event? Rarer plants? More hard scaping material? ADA? shrimp room?

You're my customers. I'm quite proud of that and want to make it even better if I can. So.... What do you guys that have been travelling want in this section of the hobby.

Hijack over... :)

Hi Glen,

Well your off to a good start with helpful staff and great customer service :thumbup:

Some more Hardscape materials would be great as you know it only takes a couple of us to empty the boxes :lol:

The Click and collect is a wast of space mate I thought it was for the staff??? As you said when we were chatting that area would be great for anADA shrimp tanks and a larger tank at the back would look fantastic :cool:

Are you there Sunday I am coming down to see Manu I -We could pop in mate;) This time I will get you a coffee do you take sugar?? Well I would not want t get barred :D

Back