• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Problem with my bubble counter

Chris Anderson

Seedling
Hi All, I am a newbie and just starting out in to planted aquariums, I and need advice regarding my co2 layout, I am encountering a problem with my bubble counter, as when the d&d solenoid opens on its timer it blows out an amount of the water from the bubble checker which is a “pm215 ocean free co2 bubble counter”, this is how its laid out. Co2 cylinder – directly into CO2 Art Regulator with two Gauges from that into the pm215 bubble counter positioned vertical from the top of that it feeds to an Original UP Latest Inline CO2 Atomizer Diffuser System which is attached to the return from my external filter, my drop checker is indicating the correct dosage so all seams fine there, the problem is having to keep refilling the B counter. Any advice please

Hi
This is the configuration I always use Regulator /Solenoid > Check Valve > Bubble Counter > Check Valve > UP diffuser or Ceramic diffuser.
Co2 Art did have some better quality valves...have a look!
If you have a separate Solenoid from your Regulator....I would put one in between those two also!
Cheers
hoggie

Back