• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Festival of Fishkeeping 2015 - 3-4 October

Dan Crawford

Founder
UKAPS Team
Hello everyone. We've been invited to the Festival again this year. It's at a more accessible location these days, in Hounslow Urban Farm, Faggs Road, Feltham, Middlesex TW14 OLZ.

We've been offered some floor space. If I were to accept the invitation how many of you would come and say hello?

My plan is to just have a couple of tanks there, we'd probably do some sort of demo. But mainly it would be a couple of sofas, some drinks and some Aqua Journals, just somewhere where we could all meet up and have a chat and hopefully encourage some new members to join the hobby.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Dan, will photos and videos be taken to share on the forum so members like myself from overseas can sit back and enjoy? Cheers.

Sorry guys, 3rd and 4th of October.

Pictures will be added afterwards at the very least, I'm sure we'll be using some social media during the show.

Perhaps, but it is a long way :D

I'd love to go but far too far away. Not really more accessible unless you live in south of england :arghh:

Hi Guys, sorry if I've got anyones hopes up but I don't think this is going to happen for us, it's just too short notice. I'll make sure that everything is done sooner for next year and everyone has more time to arrange leave from work etc.

Reactions: tim
Back