• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

WC query

Worshiper

Hi UKAPS gurus!

Just wanted to check if it is okay to use warm(slightly warm obviously;)) water from a combi boiler rather than cold water from the tap when performing WC.
I currently use a heater to heat it in a container but that usually takes a bit of time to warm up with an aquarium heater(well may be a bit quicker with the weather for the next few days;))..

Thanks guys

As I understand it, if its a combi boiler then it is fine, at least I hope so as that is what I am doing! It's if it is stored in a tank that you should not use it I believe.

Should be fine, especially with the newer types of boilers and general plumbing. With older setups, there can be copper issues. If you want to be on the safe side, you can use a water boiler/ electric kettle, and mix with the cold tap water to get the desired temperature.

Thanks guys. That really helps. Will defo do the kettle thing as it seems safer.

Back