• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

The rocky wooded spider

great looking layout! Should do well in IAPLC.
A little constructive criticism... if you changed the anubias to a smaller leaves variety like bonsai it would make the whole thing look much bigger... also the pros would change the fish for really small neons for an IAPLC photo to give a better scale perspective too.
Either way it looks lovely. :clap:

Thx, yes i think this little changes would give a better photo, but unfurtunatelly i havent enough time to do that. I am happy that i can shot some photo tomorrow. But thx i willmtry it to the hungarian contest

17862805908_9728a16635_b.jpg

I made the photo, but it not the best,
the cross brace is visible
this friday a try another shot,
with lower water level, maybe that white line will not be visible
and i try to picked down the black foil,

so friday I keep trying :)

Hi, i picked down the black foil, and made a quick shot with the white wall in the back.
What do you think, black, or white, :) or, another color, like light blue in the back?

18114476051_32430fc93b_b.jpg

Yea go with the blue, brings out the colours better all round. The white makes it seem a bit more washed out. I am putting a blue background on my tank when I refurb it over the next few weeks.

Your tank has matured nicely. Love it.
If you want to improve it, I'd think about replacing anubias nana with much smaller petite - right now it seems a little bit too big. Just a thought.

Back