• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Co2 through a Cristalprofi?

Tomfish

I'm having trouble with reactors not quite managing the flow from my Cristalprofi 1501e, so i'm thinking of running it on the intake. Just wondering about other peoples experiences of running co2 into these filters? Burping, air locking etc

Cheers

Mine e901 burped all the time just with the bubbles that would pass by, and get caught by the intake.

Thanks for the input,

Burp, burp, burp

seems to sum it up.

A reactor doesn't work out very well on the filter intake just the way the inlet and outlet are setup on a reactor

i'm not sure your logic is correct as the direction of flow through the reactor remains the same, the only difference is that it would be prior to the filter.

Tom

Well, i was using the mix/max with its leaky connections, plenty of mini bubbles in the tank. Now I've bought a Sera 1000 better connections, once again plenty of micro bubbles in the tank, so not a 100% dissolved. I'm not to bothered about the bubbles, it seems to change the drop checker well enough. If the plants were growing well that would be fine, but I'm running out of options so I'm trying to make the process of dissolving as efficient as possibles.

Back