• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New guy

Jaybles

Hello all, I'm new to the site (Although I have used it for info in the past!). Just thought id say hello as I'm considering upgrading my fish tank and will be after a lot of advice!

Welcome. As a comparative novice to CO2 when I joined the site. All the knowledge and help you can gain here is worth a thousand other websites!

Thanks buddy! I hope I can put a tank together that looks half as good as what I have seen so far!

Thanks guys!

I hoping to achieve something amazing!

Most likely a low tech set up as I'm just starting out. The way my tank is located may prove challenging for the 'scape. It is viewed from 2 sides so I need to make a 'scape that will give me a good view from both without making it look to crammed or too empty. I like the look of a tank that appears to have a big open column of water. I have a rough idea but it is very rough. Hopefully I find some inspiration in this site (I'm sure that isn't going to be hard!)

I have been looking into the 'scape and plants more at the moment but I think I have also made the decision on my livestock. I'm planning on having dwarf puffers in there, I really like these fish and how interactive they can be.

HI Jaybles welcome to the forum!
I am also new to the group, I am sure we will both learn alot and get the advice needed!

I love predatory fish, and almost all pufferfish (not a fan of the lurkers, though). I think that's a great choice. Much more interesting than just another shoal of rasboras or tetras.

Back