• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Plants In-vitro at CO2art

M

Miroslav

Hello all,

Another new product at CO2art :)

From to today you are able to purchase high quality plants In-vitro from our shop.

- less hassle
- higher quality plants
- bigger portion compare to standard post

For more information please follow the link below:

http://www.co2art.co.uk/collections/in-vitro

Please note this is just starting point and more plants in vitro caps will come later on.

Also please let us know if there is a plant you are interested in and we will do our best to get it in :)

More will come ...

Getting a 404 on your link above. Browsing the site I can't see a link under plants for In-Vitro either. I can find some products by doing a search for "vitro" but don't see how to browse to that category.

Hello,

what size are your pots and what supplier are you using?

Regarding your question the caps are 6 cm in diameter. Also we use few different suppliers for our plants which all of them are from EU.

Getting a 404 on your link above. Browsing the site I can't see a link under plants for In-Vitro either. I can find some products by doing a search for "vitro" but don't see how to browse to that category.
working fine here.
Working for me now too.
"In-Vitro" now redirects to "Tissue Culture" which it was not doing earlier.

I am really sorry about that. The initial "Group" link did not work properly and we had to change it. Hopefully all is good now.

Hello,

Just to let you all know that now we have over 60 different caps available on our site including 10 bigger sized caps (XXL) for the most popular plants.

The bigger sized caps (9 cm post in diameter) are very good price and you can see the differences between the standard and XXL cup (HC cuba) on pictures below:

10915139_1401058396875105_2746638263090265515_n.jpg

11037568_1401058406875104_4886309522659853667_n.jpg

For more information please follow the link below:

http://www.co2art.co.uk/collections/tissue-culture-plants

Back