• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Journal Starting point Wabi-Kusa

These are lovely looking Greenfinger2! Congrats on your 5th placement. Its giving me plenty of ideas for my next scape.

I feel that this thread should be pinned or moved to featured journals or something!

ps Merry Christmas all.

Regards Jonny

These are lovely looking Greenfinger2! Congrats on your 5th placement. Its giving me plenty of ideas for my next scape.

I feel that this thread should be pinned or moved to featured journals or something!

ps Merry Christmas all.

Regards Jonny
Hi Jarcher, Thank you for your kind words :thumbup: Pleased that my W-K gave you some ideas for an Aquascape :woot: Do you have a journal running ? Please let me know looking forward to seeing your work ;) Edit Found you new journal ;):thumbup:

Merry Christmas and a happy new year Take care and have a wonderful time :thumbup:

Last edited:
Hi Jarcher, Thank you for your kind words :thumbup: Pleased that my W-K gave you some ideas for an Aquascape :woot: Do you have a journal running ? Please let me know looking forward to seeing your work ;) Edit Found you new journal ;):thumbup:

Merry Christmas and a happy new year Take care and have a wonderful time :thumbup:

The ideas are actually for the one I'm doing after "tank of sentimentally". I'm sure I'll give you a pm when I get closer to that one for some hints and tips on emersed growing.

Regards Jonny.

I love the progression in your work - easy to see if you start at the beginning of this thread and read/look through to today
Well done . I also dabble in W-K and shall post some pics of my attempts shortly. In Edinburgh there is a rich diversity of material and while I wait on my aquarium equipment I dabble !!

I love the progression in your work - easy to see if you start at the beginning of this thread and read/look through to today
Well done . I also dabble in W-K and shall post some pics of my attempts shortly. In Edinburgh there is a rich diversity of material and while I wait on my aquarium equipment I dabble !!
Thank you for your kind words :) And likes :thumbup: Please PM me to let me know when you post photos of your W-K ;)

Back