• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Little co2 better than non

Frenchi

Hi
I was just wondering if a little co2 going into a small nano cube with easy plants is better than no co2 at all or is it just a waste??

Thanks

Mick

I have too tanks high tech and just wanted a little chilled out tank running off a soda stream setup but without all the schedule .. My thought was put some access plant in from my other tanks and trickle in some co2 with a tiny bit of all in one Ei ..
I just didn't want to be adding co2 for nothing ..

It will help yes but keep in mind that light is what drives the co2 demand. So youll have to dose in relation to your lighting and co2 has to be in correspondance to the ammount of light. So you have to dial everything to match the lighting, the lower this one is the easier it is to do the rest right.
by the way I have a sodastream bottle running in my nano and I havent
had to replace it in like 6 months now. 0 algae, not many water changes and low light. The co2 runs through an atomizer and flow is very good.

It will help yes but keep in mind that light is what drives the co2 demand. So youll have to dose in relation to your lighting and co2 has to be in correspondance to the ammount of light. So you have to dial everything to match the lighting, the lower this one is the easier it is to do the rest right.
by the way I have a sodastream bottle running in my nano and I havent
had to replace it in like 6 months now. 0 algae, not many water changes and low light. The co2 runs through an atomizer and flow is very good.
I have it running through a ceramic disk into the filter which isn't as efficient but works well..
I'll give it ago and thanks for the input it is appreciated :)

Back