• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

fluval 305

glenn farrar

Hi guys I am thinking of getting an external filter and have found a a fluval 305 at a decent price I was just wondering if this model is any good?

Thanks in advance

Glenn

Hi guys I am thinking of getting an external filter and have found a a fluval 305 at a decent price I was just wondering if this model is any good?

Thanks in advance

Glenn

Hi Glenn

The 05 series was one of the best range of their smaller filters. It just depends on whether the one you are looking at is genuinely really good nick. Check seals etc

Thanks Alastair

That's good to know I think I will grab it and maybe change the seals anyway to be sure I have only recently started my first tank and I am already sick of looking at my newly bought interior filter

Thanks again

Glenn

Thanks Alastair

That's good to know I think I will grab it and maybe change the seals anyway to be sure I have only recently started my first tank and I am already sick of looking at my newly bought interior filter

Thanks again

Glenn

Your welcome Glenn

I have a 205 (which is one model smaller than the 305) on my tank and found it to be pretty good. It's not the most up to date but works well and is almost silent. In fact I just bought another one as it was going for a bargain price. Seller says it leaks but sounds like it just needs a new seal. Only cost me £8 so I took the risk. Tempted to set it up alongside the one I already have but 2 might be a bit much for 90 litres.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back