• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Cheap Custom TMC Signature Style Tank

Julian

I love the TMC signature tanks but there's no way I can afford one. I'd like to get one made that looks similar to these (braceless) but not sure what my options are.

Could I get one made that only has the front made of Optiwhite glass and the rest just regular glass? Would that bring the price down significantly or is it worth going full Optiwhite?

What does the price of an Acrylic tank compare to a glass one?

Dimensions don't have to be exact, but roughly 60cm wide, 30 cm deep and 30 cm high is the kind of size I'm looking for.

I live in London so was wondering if anyone can recommend a company in the UK.

Thanks!

Hi Julian
I read a thread a while back (can't remember who sorry) who used a company called ndaquatics in Hertford I bookmarked the site for future reference as they were happy with the quality, maybe look them up and hopefully they can supply you?

Cheers

Glenn

I got a 90 x 45 x 45cm rimless braceless optiwhite everywhere except the base piece and a custom flush cabinet to match from ND Aquatics. Got great help from Carolyn answering all my questions.

I'll take a pic :brb:

Here you go:

cd5aa79f427bfa10074ac55eef827f92.jpg

581b87b2bc9a44c114e40a84cc5bc224.jpg

496676f9bc0da2fbba0acd14f53321e8.jpg

£474, free delivery

Last edited:
Considering the price he paid, it doesn't look bad at all. The seal is even all the way around, it doesn't look messy.

For a tank that's 60x30x30cm (Optiwhite front only) they quoted £70 + £30 delivery which I'm more than happy to pay!

As soon as I get the go ahead from my financial advisor, order will be placed in the next few days!

For that price you just can't complain! Hope your financial advisor gives the go ahead mine is awfully tight when it comes to any of my hobbies

Cheers

Glenn

hi julian
try the aquatic design centre i just bought the tmc signature 60 x45x30 for £10 more and free delivery within the m25

hi julian
try the aquatic design centre i just bought the tmc signature 60 x45x30 for £10 more and free delivery within the m25

Is that full optiwhite or just the front? What does the silicone seal look like?

yes tmc signature tanks are full optiwhite have a look at george farmers featured journals for pic of tank

Sorry, I didn't realise you meant an ACTUAL TMC Signature tank. If it's only £10 more I might as well go for one!

Back