• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Tweaking a layout til you're ok with it

Just went through this thread and I am amazed. I hardly see pro's (like you viktor) sharing your techniques..! this is inspirational..

Can you please share what are the mosses you have used in this scape other than weeping?

Just went through this thread and I am amazed. I hardly see pro's (like you viktor) sharing your techniques..! this is inspirational..

Can you please share what are the mosses you have used in this scape other than weeping?

Thank you for your kind words. :)

On the front we used Weeping moss on the Lava stones glued. Spiky went to the bottom of the large wood pieces to give a skirt effect also with superglue.
There are several riccardia patches which also Superglue tied. And on the middle path Fissidens Fontanus used Riccia Line (kind of fishing line) to fix it.
I think we used like 15-20x3g super glue at the setup :) But after many months the mosses are there.

We let the tank live it's life after the contest shooting. I just love when mosses grows in it's best form. If you trim it you will never see the real shapes.
This was a beautiful showpiece in our gallery, but time is ticking and rather than trim it we will dismantle the tank shortly to have something new to our visitors.

The current look which i shoot in the past few days.

14660159287_28ac3030d8_b.jpgGreen Aqua Showroom by viktorlantos, on Flickr

14843610431_012d72871e_b.jpgGreen Aqua Showroom by viktorlantos, on Flickr

14846683255_b06a15cc36_b.jpgGreen Aqua Showroom by viktorlantos, on Flickr

14608997837_56cb2a6c91_b.jpgGreen Aqua Showroom by viktorlantos, on Flickr

i so want to visit Budapest :D Stunning aquascapes and store, a credit to you and your team.

Yep, that show room looks superb ! I definitely want to make plans to go to Hungary to experience this and meet the main man, we have nothing like this here. If I have time afterwards I might even visit some of the other great Budapest tourist attractions :)

Absolutely stunning!

Need to give you a visit, when I've the time to go to Hungary!

Cheers,
Christian

Back