• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Ryan's Twin Aquanano (featured in PFK magazine)

Yup, my main tank lived as a low tech for four years up until the beginning of this year and it was a relatively algae free Java fern factory, pulled clumps of that stuff out. The bog wood which I'm still using started out bare and by the end before It got stripped it was entirely covered naturally with java sword and windelov being fed nothing but fish waste and 9 Watts of light.

:)

Yup, my main tank lived as a low tech for four years up until the beginning of this year and it was a relatively algae free Java fern factory, pulled clumps of that stuff out. The bog wood which I'm still using started out bare and by the end before It got stripped it was entirely covered naturally with java sword and windelov being fed nothing but fish waste and 9 Watts of light.

:)
Lol not nice when you move things around. When i first started out in the hobby i dive straight in to high tech co2 nothing but problem's but now i discover you can achieve the same with low tech but painfully slow grow which is ok. My top tank i don't add anything just water change and the smaller tank just fert and carbon.[DOUBLEPOST=1408437637][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lol not nice when you move things around. When i first started out in the hobby i dive straight in to high tech co2 nothing but problem's but now i discover you can achieve the same with low tech but painfully slow grow which is ok. My top tank i don't add anything just water change and the smaller tank just fert and carbon.
Just relies i said the same thing last night Haha still in bed just woke up

Set up looks fantastic. You should go on the facebook page Betta Splendens UK, lots of folk on their or sister pages selling some stunning bettas.

'The animal house betta splendens' facebook page has some for sale at the mo.

You're lucky, I've got 7 females coming from them and they'll have to post. Ordered them from Leebunbetta in Thailand and animal house are transhipping. They are addictive...

Little monkey
20saxed.jpg

zodwdj.jpg
14t7ud1.jpg

Yeah, they both look great Legytt. Looks like they'll both be covered with little dirty finger marks though, a problem my tanks suffer from as well!

Saw your tanks on Facebook recently mate, looking flipping awesome! :)
Thank you rob. I was surprised to see my tank posted on fb i though it was only the best of the best tank gets posted :)[DOUBLEPOST=1408730181][/DOUBLEPOST]
That is pretty amazing. I especially like what you've done with the smaller tank, it can be hard to scape those well.
thank you. I didn't really plan it just put what i had laying about[DOUBLEPOST=1408730471][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you guys for all the kind comment. Little one is not my daughter lol i wish she was :) she my cousin baby, first one to have a baby in my family but hopefully if i keep giving my girlfriend the sexy look we can have a baby hahah

Last edited:
Back