• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

27 Liter Planted Aquarium

Looks fantastic mate! Any chance of knowing more details about the setup?

Jordi

Thanx Jordi :)

Soil : Aquasoil Amazonia
Light: Standard desk light 23 W Philips daylight bulb
Filter: Aqua Clear 20 external filter
Co2: DIY (yeast+sugar+water)
Fertilizer: Tropica plant growth specialized 1.5ml everyday
Water change: %30 each week

Looks beautiful :)

Any more details on the setup?
Especially flora and fauna please.

Thank you Pedrop, I just posted detail for Jordi, plants are ;
Hygrophila Corymbosa 'Angustifolia'
Hemianthus Callitrichoides Cuba
Hydrocotyle tripartita

Perfect tank....what kind of fish is that?
Thanks Martin and dw1305 is right they are "Sundadanio axelrodi"

Last edited:
Hi Guys here is the new video for same tank but after trimming! Please let me know which version is better? before trimming or after?

I know this is an old thread but I was searching for 'daylight bulb' and this came up. I have a bog-standard daylight bulb and, having seen this, I now know I can go ahead and try it out on my little tank. With appropriate precautions against it getting wet, of course! You have a lovely tank, very inspirational!

23 W Philips daylight bulb is a CFL that you'll see listed in planted tanks, some people have much more 'luck' with it than others (just like with any piece of kit) - as you say, very nice tank :)

I know this is an old thread but I was searching for 'daylight bulb' and this came up. I have a bog-standard daylight bulb and, having seen this, I now know I can go ahead and try it out on my little tank. With appropriate precautions against it getting wet, of course! You have a lovely tank, very inspirational!

tjeee...hard to say which one is nicer/better....I love them both

23 W Philips daylight bulb is a CFL that you'll see listed in planted tanks, some people have much more 'luck' with it than others (just like with any piece of kit) - as you say, very nice tank :)

Thank you for your kind words :)

Back