• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Rescape Need suggestion

Vivian Andrew

Hi,

My tank got crack and bought a new tank and did scape using manten stone below is the scape pic so need suggestion on the new scape.

DSC_1641.jpg

DSC_1643.jpg

Thank you :)

Oh no cracked tank! I hope it wasn't full at the time. I don't consider myself a rock scaper. I find it harder with rocks that wood.:) what you've done if I'd achieved I'd be pretty happy. To be Piccys if I may? I'm not sure about the larger darker more shadowed rock. :)

Really sorry to hear about the crack!

It looks great so far, maybe just attach a black background to the back wall?

That mini landscape rock on the far right is beautiful. Love it.

I think you have done a great job. :D

Can you tell me where to get a frosted background please? Thank you.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

That mini landscape rock on the far right is beautiful. Love it.

I think you have done a great job. :D

Can you tell me where to get a frosted background please? Thank you.

Thanks Craig, i got frosted sheet from glass decor shop in my place (Coimbatore, India) , i don't have idea about your place but checked in eBay and found lot of sellers below is one link for u to get idea

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/A4-ROLL-S...t=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item3376f065a3

Thank you, I just bought something similar from another eBay auction. :D

Thanks Hamza, Luckily tank got half crack, so i saved all the fishes but before setting up new tank lost some plants below is the cracked tank pic

Crack.jpg

Anyhow the new tank is really doing well had some issue of brown hair algae in 2nd week but now it's gone will post the pic soon once i go home for weekend, i bought the stone from Mr Suraj (Aquashoppe) below is the link to the stones i bought

http://aquashoppe.in/substrate-decor/rocks-pebbles

I also had the doubt but he said lot of types are there[DOUBLEPOST=1405427639][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great Going bro...
Thanks Man, watching your thread your tank looks really nice now.

Back