• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Hi to all UKAPS from Germany

The_Iceman

Hello everyone from the "not so warm" Germany ;),

my name is Christian and as a long time UKAPS lurker,
I finally took the chance to get registered and say hello to everyone :)!

I enjoyed it going through a lot of the posted journals, especially George's TMC Signature!

Recently I started my "first" own aquascape and perhaps I can find the time to start a "small" Journal about it, too :).

I'm looking forward to some nice discussions :D

This is my current "Setup" during the "testing" stage:

testing.jpg
Light and Waterproof-test

And how it Looks now, after 5 weeks with the first trimming of the rotala macandra in the background:
Foto_1.jpg
Foto_4.jpg
Side view
Foto_2.jpg
Bee
Foto_3.jpg
Moss & Brigittae

Kind regards,
Christian

Last edited:
Hi Greenfinger2,

Seen that :(
Unfortunately it's cutting of the last part of the link, when I try to link the Image, I end up with a damaged Image Icon...
Is there a way to upload those pics directly to the board?

Edit: Used a "free uploader" hope that this is ok and that the images are not too big?

Last edited:
Hi Allan,

Yes it is! I'm using some Cree High Power LEDs (a mix of 7000 Kelvin and 2500 Kelvin ones) so I end up with round about 5000 Lumen...

Thanks again!

It is indeed ;)
Uploaded a new pic so you can see the "complete" tank and light...

So far no algea apart from some green spots on the glas...
Only small pieces of moss are driving me crazy :meh: This stuff is Floating around everywhere... :D

Cheers,
Chris

Hi Christian, welcome to ukaps. I really like that led light, and looking forward to reading your journal :)

I'll try to gather some nice shots during my "inital" set up and write the Journal later on... :pompus:

That's a lovely tank!

From Alex - Internet names may vary. Comment is not fit for human consumption. May contain nuts.
Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Back