• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Calling All Petrolheads

I drive a Ford F 350 with eight inch lift,35 inch super swamper tires,cold air intake,cat back dual exhaust,with bumper sticker that read's.."Jack em up high,fat Chick's can't climb"
Listening to "Allman brother's live" while throwing mud on the weekend's. (livin the dream)

I drive a Ford F 350 with eight inch lift,35 inch super swamper tires,cold air intake,cat back dual exhaust,with bumper sticker that read's.."Jack em up high,fat Chick's can't climb"
Listening to "Allman brother's live" while throwing mud on the weekend's. (livin the dream)
Show us some pics then. The dirtier the better;)

What he said! Perhaps be good to get a little meet going some point next year for the petrol heads :D

Will try and find some pic's from last year's 4th of july Mudathon.

Hks T04Z I do believe,not had much work done on it myself yet,most of the mods were on when I got it,but the few bits that I've had done were done
by Powergaines and this monster was there having work done to it at the time.

Although drag racing is not really my thing,hopfully next year I'll be getting either a large street port
or a half bridge done not sure yet tho.

James Willday's car :) Friend of mine! Although not seen him for sometime... If you are present on any of the rotary forum's you may have heard of monkey/rob blackshaw/garageREG etc - known them all for years :)

T04Z is a very capable blower, perfectly suited to the 13B :) Even on stock ports! You running an Apexi Power FC or something a bit more substantial?

A jetsprint crash compilation

An onboard just to show how fast these things are when they're not flying off the track skip to the 2min mark for the start of the run.

You've now got me trying to figure out how to fit a 1000hp big block and matching jet unit under my tank mmmmm...... Think I need a bigger tank;)

Will try and find some pic's from last year's 4th of july Mudathon.

Well,it appear's that the computer tech has fixed it so I cannot download anythying to the only computer I have permitted access to.
Tech said that two computer virus in last year,is tow too many ,so he has limited what I am able to do outside work.
Still can visit my favorites page, but am unable to see anything that is not included in post's or thread's
(images).:thumbdown:
This computer comtrol's $300,000 U.S.dollar's worth of heating and cooling equipment through computer program so perhap's it's just as well.

Here is my bit of power :nailbiting:
10958910044_1860279b2d_b.jpg
976199_592869994080922_672646688_o by DigitalDream3, on Flickr
url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/89637373@N07/10958910024/]
10958910024_f5bf28c274_b.jpg
[/url]
977004_592869954080926_502793363_o by DigitalDream3, on Flickr

danesyvy.jpg

ba3egunu.jpg

:eek:

Nop :(

What's it go like?
Higher tax band then :( I did not realise till I sold mine that the s-tronics were a band lower, yet the cabriolet s-tronic is in the same band as a Manual.

Higher tax band then :( I did not realise till I sold mine that the s-tronics were a band lower, yet the cabriolet s-tronic is in the same band as a Manual.

My tax is disgusting. £425 a year.

Hopefully will end up selling soon and getting a VW Transporter.

Back