• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Storm of the century

My jack 'o' lantern got blown out!!! Now I'm peeved!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hmmm - this is supposed to travel to Dk tomorrow.............should I flee the country, while there's still open borders ....???:eek:
Mick.

This is what I woke up to this morning...I hope the house insurance covers it.

MT8Yoa5.jpg

I still can't get my head around the panic that can be caused now a days. We (and the Americans) get panicked over nothing really now. I wonder how our forefathers got through world war 2...good job the Dailey Express wasn't around back then!

The government are trying to rid us of our common sense!

Wait until the snow warnings start, then there will be real drama south of the border. Seriously, has no one heard of snow chains down there?

Snow chains are no fun. The kids all want to slip and slide into my front wall :mad:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

So, who can we blame for the 'Storm of the century' fiasco?

1. David Cameron
2. The southerners (shandy drinkers)
3. The daily Express
4. The met office
5. The French
6. All of the above

This is what we woke up to!

9B413898-2A9D-4EBA-A350-F4F0C5D924DE-1763-000000CFED2338D2_zps11fe5357.jpg

Measured to be 37ft. Narrowly missing the conservatory and an upstairs window!

The dog was very confused!

We don't get anywhere near enough snow for snow chains in this country, people just need to learn how to drive or stay at home if they cant
I've had to use them a few times up here. Once had to help a boy who'd got his dads alpha stuck in a wee drift. He looked a bit embarrassed. Very handy just to keep in the boot.

Ian........your civil dis-obeyance never fails to shock me !!!!! You were ordered to set your garden furniture BACK this week-end. It's really easy to remember, pal. Same as your watch..............;)
Mick.​

Back