• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Quiz - what plant is this?

Fennel.?

Honestly, Fox ...........I'd be really surprised, if that turns into a stem-plant !!! Are you pulling our legs, or serious here. I'd have put my last money on watersprite too.:eek:
All respect...... Mick.

I'm foxed.:)

Hi all,
Honestly, Fox ...........I'd be really surprised, if that turns into a stem-plant !!! Are you pulling our legs, or serious here. I'd have put my last money on watersprite too
I though Hygrophila difformis have round leaves out of water?
I think it does and your money is safe and the original Hygrophila difformis was a Ceratopteris sp.

cheers Darrel

The Hyg. diff. does FOR SURE produce round (but slightly serrated) leaves above water.
Mick.

Well I guess it is possible as I have used the same tank for immersed growing for years but I have never deliberately planted water sprite in it!
I uprooted a load of plants from my lounge tank including water wisteria a few weeks ago & the picture shows what appeared in the immersed tank!
I have grown loads of water sprite before though.

Back