• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

[NANO] Double Opti White - Cherry/Sakura/White Pearl Breeding Colony

Looking at your tanks I really want to start taking my own nano more seriously, Paulo.
Many thanks :) hope not too seriously because I don't haha low tech nanos easiest thing to maintain everyone should have one, looks great and hardly any work ;)

Lovely tanks, looking forward to seeing progress. I live in Wimbledon and on the hunt for some CRS, any ideas besides Maidenhead?

Lovely tanks, looking forward to seeing progress. I live in Wimbledon and on the hunt for some CRS, any ideas besides Maidenhead?
Thanks :) check the sponsors here, got some of my sakuras from FWS

The white pearls are from Living Waters in Croydon ;)

After months of neglect these managed to survive!! The pearls are still breeding.

2013-09-09 22.53.58.jpg

Have removed some of the mosses from the right hand tank!

2013-09-09 23.05.07.jpg

How they look in my home office!

2013-09-09 23.02.55.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Geez... how is that "months of neglect" exactly? You must write some articles about neglect to help us out LOL!

lol thanks, well since late June until last weekend there were two water changes (one at the weekend), weekly top ups of 2l as it evaporated and that is about it! lol no rocket science! ;)

These are still going, with lack of maintenance and all they still survive lol

2014-01-19 20.13.10.jpg

The one on the left needs a trim, mosses have taken over the tank!

2014-01-19 20.11.39.jpg

The Mini-M is there at the moment, but will soon be moving elsewhere. Just testing a simple setup to get familiar with the 27w of light.

Thanks for looking.

Some shots over the water line before a water change, the first since October! lol

P1130391.jpg

P1130397.jpg

P1130393.jpg

P1130401.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Back