• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

any one have a dog

Thats such a gentle looking jack russell compared to mine, To be fair mine was a beast he looked like he was on steroids (and acted like it:p)

That second picture hit home a bit, he curled up like that every night in his bed:(

haha I understand. My jack russell was really bad though, he didnt listen to a word we said, we had to keep the living room windows on the latch as he escaped many times , Chasing and sneaking on him in gardens was a regular event when I was younger as it was so hard to catch him. he attacked 90% of dogs..and i'm not talking typical jack russell agression , I have never seen him lose a fight, I witnessed him fight rottweilers, alsatians ect and i'm not exaggerating when I say they all backed down after 10 seconds due to his pure fighting dominance and aggression. He was the boss. I dont feel proud about this as he was a bully in general but they're where also times where big breeds instigated him and they got messed up. (by that I mean a quick scuffle no damage done) and they backed off as usual, it was strange.

He never once showed aggressiveness to people, he was calm, yet he did not really show affection. He was a nightmare in general, but he was our nightmare, and a part of our family.

My new dog is the complete opposite and it has made his passing SO much easier than we thought it would.

I will be posting pic of both dogs very soon;)

Here's my 9 year old black lab. We are real pals, and I'm getting married next year, he's coming to the wedding. He has a white dickie bow. He's great with the kids, and as I type he's laid with them while they're playing with Lego.

xP0ySyd.jpg

LZ2LPRP.jpg

This is Chelsea

enu8abet.jpg

She is a rescued dog from the RSPCA. The minute we saw her, she was the dog for us. She's awesome. The kids love her and she loves them back.
Running is her favourite pass time. She'll run all day long.

zysy7a2u.jpg

However if you wanna just chill she'll be happy to chill with you too.

4eduqury.jpg

Have a 9 year old terrier cross thing who is really nice but growing grumpier by the day with his old age, and have a 7 month old greyhound. They are both really calm and good around my 5 year old brother

Ok, here's mine
IMG_1045_zps8f23c220.jpg

This is Maisey, she's about 4 and we got her from dogs trust and she is an absolute nutter. She will hunt anything and everything given the chance, even me if I start running into a field.
IMG_1061_zpsc904776a.jpg

This is Fergal, our epileptic irish rescue from Greyhound Rescue West England. He's about 14 now and still steals anything he can get his paws on.
IMG_1084_zpsf95079b2.jpg

Finally, this is Ben. He's our oldest, and is the dog equivalent of retired yet still play fights and rolls around in the snow like a puppy.

Here is jack my jack russel I mentioned before, I think you will see what i'm talking about now lol
123xv2g.jpg

And here he is when he was really old, These are pictures of old photos so not the best quality.

tasuj8.jpg

And here is J, he is half staff half collie (lassie type I believe), He is 3 years old.

20pu5jk.jpg

2dhzqk1.jpg

He's really intelligent and loves people and other dogs, He's also a good alert dog as he picks on on minor differences especially sound.

Here's Bowser, our miniature Schnauzer. He's giving me those eyes as there's a little bit of naan bread left from the curry :)

8yne5azy.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

This is my dawgie! I love him his name is shadow and If I say Wobble wobble wobble a lot he'll howl and make cute noises ^_^

Looks like an expensive dog stick Paulo! :)

Back