• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

New look ukaps forum and website

Little tip for anyone looking for a fresh start as I did. I've deleted all my conversations, once you tick one of the conversations there is a select all button to tick in the right hand corner of the box. Isn't very noticeable at first. :facepalm:

Ahhh same forum type as ASW now. It's good, wasn't overly stable at first but is much better now, we do however seem to get a lot more spam on this forum style than we used meaning we had to put in some custom security but some still slips through, so something to watch out for. Looks great. Well done all involved.

:eek:Just realised there are trophies for people liking posts etc. How cool is that :cool:

Nicely done, congratulations guys!

Not sure if it's me, but I'm trying to change to the UKAPS Dark theme in the bottom left, but I can get a popup telling me there was a server error, and to check the JavaScript console?

but I can get a popup telling me there was a server error, and to check the JavaScript console?
Just try again and it should be fine, we are also in the process of upgrading the hosting package to a more powerful box so those issues should disappear very soon.

hey paulo, forum looks very smart now and sure it will be far better once i figure out the features.
I do however keep getting this pop up as i navigate through the forum: Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 4456448) (tried to allocate 56 bytes) in /home/ukaps/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Application.php(396) : eval()'d code on line 1

i can refresh and sometimes ok but othertimes the layout is all wonky? like now... ?? now shows java script error?

i can refresh and sometimes ok but othertimes the layout is all wonky? like now... ?? now shows java script error?
There was an issue with the server, which has for now been resolved.

There was an issue with the server, which has for now been resolved.
And it wasn't, now though it seems it is, only time will tell. We might need some further tweaks, this was happening before the upgrade so its not a forum issue, working with server guys to resolve this asap.

Glad it's back up again
That makes two of us, so server upgrade is complete, from 1CPU to 6 and double the RAM! shame I had to empty Dan's coffers! :wideyed:

Back